Visas are valid for three months from the date of entry and can be obtained on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. Tourist visas can be extended for a further three-month period.
- Valid passports or other travel documents including Seaman’s Discharge Book, acceptable to the Government of Kenya are required for all persons wishing to enter Kenya. No official endorsement should be done on Passports issued by the Governments NOT recognized by the Government of Kenya as valid travel documents; instead, a paper visitor’s pass should be issued therein.
- Passports must be valid for at least Six (6) Months.
- Passports must have a clean and a full visa page for endorsement.
- Transit Visa: US $10 Referral Visa: US $5
- Ordinary/Single Journey Entry Visa:US $25
- Multiple Journey Visa (for all nationalities): US $50
- NB. All Visa Fees are Payable in US Dollars ONLY (for all nationalities)
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHANGES ARE MADE ALMOST ON A DAILY BASIS, PLEASE CONTACT THE NEAREST KENYA EMBASSY FOR MORE ACCURATE VISA POSTING AND UPDATES